1. Work on Sleigh Ride - yes a little
2. Work on Charlie is Born - yes and he's completed
3. Complete B is for Bee - yes
4. Lizzie*Kate Boo Club - two more words done
5. Complete two Snapperbets letters - yes, 3 done
6. Work on Cirque des Cercles - yes
Stitching New Starts:
B is for Bee
B is for Bee
Charlie is Born
Winter Holiday - Arthur Ransome
Pigeon Post - Arthur Ransome
The Picts and the Martyrs - Arthur Ransome
Dead Lovely - Helen Fitzgerald
1. Start Lia's curtains - nope due to me being ill at the beginning of the month but they will be started tomorrow
2. Work on the Quilter's Friend Sewing Kit - yes, lots done so it should be finished in March
Quilting class attended - 'Inspired by Rugs'
New Stash Arrivals
SamSarah - Alphabet Baubles D
Picture This Plus - FOTM (and a couple of other pieces to keep it company on the way over!)
Lizzie*Kate ABC Lessons
The Cat's Whiskers - Scissors by Any Other Name
So another successful month. My only regret is that Sleigh Ride didn't get as much attention as I'd have liked but given there was almost a week where I got no stitching done I shouldn't complain, at least I did a teeny bit on it.
I want to get a bit more quilting done in March so my stitching productivity may drop a little but given I'm steaming ahead on most projects I'm not too worried. I just want to get on with Lia's things for her room so the curtains will definitely be done (Mum is going to assist while she's staying this week as I've never made curtains before) and I want to get some cushion covers done too.
No WIP pics for a bit as DH is in Greece with the camera - I'll hopefully get them loaded next weekend.
5 minutes ago