Monday 12 September 2005

Foot Fetish

Monday 12 September 2005
My DD would appear to be suffering from this condition.

For some reason feet are her latest fixation. No, not her own, other people's.

Currently she's happiest sitting on my knee gazing intently at my foot. She can do this for hours (okay, several minutes at a time anyway). And she's not fussy about whose foot is involved either - DBF's foot is just fine and she was checking out her Gran's foot intently last week too.

I'm not sure what it is about feet but if it keeps her quiet then who am I to judge? I'm just thankful that we haven't spent loads of money on toys yet as she's shown absolutely no interest in any that we do have yet, it's feet that keep her happy.

I'm hoping that she gets over this obsession soon though as we're off to Greece in two and a half weeks and I don't really want to try and explain to the in-laws that their grandchild gets her kicks from staring at people's feet...

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews