Friday 4 February 2011

Sleigh Ride

Friday 4 February 2011
This has been a WIP for a while - it's one of those icky Dimensions colour charts that's a nightmare to follow plus there's loads of blends and it swaps between full and half stitches all the time. Oh and it mainly uses just slightly different blues which is a nightmare. But other than that it's a dream to stitch LOL.

I do love it though so it's worth the effort. I picked it up at the beginning of December with the idea that it would be my Christmas focus piece but then I was ill for three weeks and not much stitching got done - I mainly worked on the left hand side house which was no more than a roof when I picked it up

8 comments:

Gina said...

Can't wait to get going on this one myself!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

This is a very pretty piece, I know it will be fun to check the progress.
Be always in stitches.

Sue said...

Beautiful piece and you've done an amazing amount of work.

Lesleyanne said...

It looks stunning so far.

Kathy A. said...

You are doing a great job - keep it up. I had a Dimensions Noah's Ark stocking one time and I finally pitched it. It drove me crazy.

geeky Heather said...

That is very pretty, but I understand all those thousands of similar colors can be a major pain in the neck! Persevere...I'm sure once it's done you won't even remember the pain. =)

stitchersanon said...

Dimensions make my head hurt but they are oh such beautiful pieces...and this is looking gorgeous!

Sheila said...

It will be spectacular when finished - keep at it :)

 

Total Pageviews