My goals are currently looking like this:
1. Blog more -yep I've kept up the daily posting for a third month
2. No stash purchases - I've been a good girl yet again this month
3. Reduce my stitching WIP list -1 finish and good progress on Snapperbets
4. No new stitching starts in the first half of the year - check
5. Find the quilting bug again and reduce my quilting WIPs - well I've been sewing like crazy on the bags so whilst my WIPs haven't been touched I have found the bug big time
6. Read at least 50 books -erm, I realised when typing this that I haven't actually finished one book this month!
7. Reduce the clutter in the house -a little
8. Lose weight -ahem, let's gloss over this one shall we?
9. Stick to the household budget and find ways to reduce expenditure - kinda
10. Work on the garden - the patio is looking great!
I also had the additional goal of making the party bags this month and I've made great progress on them
8 hours ago