Monday 3 January 2011

WIP Pics

Monday 3 January 2011
So the next stage of my WIP busting plan is to post pics of all of them so I can see what progress I make over the next 12 months. I was thinking of resolving to work on all of them at least once in the year but I know that's not going to happen (not least because I found another five WIPs when tidying up yesterday!)

So first up here are some of my most embarassing WIPs - the ones with so few stitches in I have no idea why I bothered starting them. I have to say though that I love all the designs so it's not because I fell out of love with them - I'm obviously just easily distracted LOL.

Murky Manor - Glendon Place



Row of Christmas Fairies - Bothy Threads



Four Wishes - Just Nan



Snapperville - Bent Creek



I hope that I can work on all of these a little this year as I didn't put any stitches in them at all in 2010 so I think they're in need of a little TLC...

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely WIPs. Good luck with your plans.

Kathy A. said...

There are some gorgeous pieces there. I look forward to seeing them progress.

Julie said...

Those are some great WIPs!

Sue said...

I love the fabric for Murky Manor, you must get that one done!

 

Total Pageviews