Saturday 12 February 2011

Spring Fever quilt

Saturday 12 February 2011
Another one where the blocks are made I just haven't put them together.  The fabric range is a Me and My Sister design for Moda and I bought a fat quarter pack, a Jelly Roll and two Charm packs as I thought it was just lovely - very fresh and light.  Oh for the days when I could splash out on stash LOL.

I saw this block design somewhere on the web and the quilt will be made up with 2" white sashing between the blocks.  I have used the jelly roll and charm packs making this top (well half the jelly roll anyway as the other half is making my bag pictured yesterday).  I'm thinking to back the quilt with some of the fat quarters but that will still leave me with quite a few fat quarters for other projects.

1 comments:

Cole said...

Such bright, pretty fabrics!

 

Total Pageviews