Wednesday 9 February 2011

Tutorials

Wednesday 9 February 2011
You may remember I lost my blog list last month well on my quest to repopulate the list one of my blog discoveries was 'Stash Manicure'.  This may well be the start of my downfall LOL.  And if it isn't, this one certainly is: DIY Bag Lover.

There are so many drool-worthy projects shown on these blogs and I want to do them all!  I haven't had a chance to look into archives but just the projects shown in the last month are enough to keep me busy for the rest of the year.  It is because of this that I added the 'tutorials' tab on my menu - it's a way of me keeping track of projects I'd really like to try one day when the rest of my life gives up some free time.

The good news is that the sewing bug has really come back with a vengence so this weekend I will have the sewing machine out and dusted down so it can have a good workout!

In other news Connor can now stand himself up and shuffle around the furniture, Lia got a literacy award at school and my ear hasn't popped yet...

1 comments:

Sheila said...

You have just sent me over the edge with all these bag patterns :) WOW.
And love the heart quilt you have started for Lia - yes, you need to get back to work on it.

 

Total Pageviews