Monday 28 February 2011

February Roundup

Monday 28 February 2011
So I managed another full month of posting daily!  I am pretty much out of WIPs to show though so I am going to have to get productive if I'm going to keep up the posting in March.

My goals are currently looking like this:

1. Blog more - Yep, a post a day
2. No stash purchases - nothing interesting came through the letterbox this month so that's a yes
3. Reduce my stitching WIP list - made great progress on Birds of a Feather - hoping for a HD soon
4. No new stitching starts in the first half of the year - check
5. Find the quilting bug again and reduce my quilting WIPs - Not really but I'm itching to get going and have 40 gift bags to make in March!
6. Read at least 50 books - 7 read in Feb
7. Reduce the clutter in the house - yep stuff has gone
8. Lose weight - ah, well this'll be a no but can I have some points for thinking about it?
9. Stick to the household budget and find ways to reduce expenditure - budget got a bit mashed at the end of the month but we didn't go over it so that's good
10. Work on the garden - nope

I also had the additional goal of selling stuff this month.  I didn't put that much effort into this (I was sick, Connor was sick) but I did get my finger out in the last week and sold enough stash to pay the second half of the money for my stitching weekend away in June so that is good

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews