Well I set myself a goal to post every day for January and I've made it! Obviously posting WIP pics has helped a lot but I wanted to get myself back into the habit of blogging after being so lazy about it last year.
I don't think for a minute I'll be keeping up with a post a day for the rest of the year but I do have a lot of WIPs that I haven't added yet (32 stitching WIPs plus various quilting and sewing ones are probably a couple of months of posts on their own) so I may manage it for a while longer and certainly want to keep up with two or three posts a week.
Looking back on January I've managed to keep up with my 2011 goals quite well:
1. Blog more - I couldn't have blogged less this month LOL
2. No stash purchases - yep none at all
3. Reduce my stitching WIP list - one HD so that's a yes
4. No new stitching starts in the first half of the year - check
5. Find the quilting bug again and reduce my quilting WIPs - I did get my sewing machine out so that's a good start
6. Read at least 50 books - 4 read in Jan
7. Reduce the clutter in the house - yep stuff has gone
8. Lose weight - 3lb down which isn't a lot but I only really started in the last week or so
9. Stick to the household budget and find ways to reduce expenditure - absolutely
10. Work on the garden - not this month so a fail here.
All in all a pretty good month.
In addition to the above in February I have set myself the goal of sell, sell, sell! We're trying to raise cash from what we have to put towards paying for our big party in April so I need to get my finger out and put things on eBay, in the paper, etc. I have no idea how much I'll make from it all but anything is a step up!
18 minutes ago