Tuesday 4 January 2011

Blog Housekeeping

Tuesday 4 January 2011
I've been extremely remiss with keeping up with other blogs this last 12 months and I've definitely been awful at commenting on other people's blogs so I'm going to make a much better effort this year. I've started by adding a lot of blogs to the list on the right there - I've hardly updated this list at all recently as I've just been lazy and bookmarked sites instead.

I've also never bothered to 'follow' any blogs but I just realised that I can set up my links list to list all that I follow rather than me add them myself so I think my next move should be to sort that out.

I'm also thinking to get a new look for the new year and I should definitely add a pic or two of the boy in my sidebar to even things up...

2 comments:

Mad about Craft said...

I am so glad you find yourself able to blog a bit more. I've missed you.

Daffycat said...

Sorting out blog stuff can be fun so take your time and enjoy doing it!

Following blogs is nice advertising for your own blog...people will see that fun red dragon in someone's followers and come to your blog too! I've met lots of great bloggers that way!

 

Total Pageviews