Sunday, 9 January 2011

Halloween Night

Sunday, 9 January 2011

This is one of the WIPs I 'found' after posting my original list. I just love Shepherd's Bush Halloween designs so was drawn to pick this one up again and when I did I discovered it needed some frogging (which is probably why I put it down LOL). Anyway I have frogged and done a bit more stitching on it but only a couple of evenings. It's stitched on the recommended 20ct Cappuccino WDW Linen using GAST, WDW and Crescent Colours. It's taking me a while to get used to such a low count fabric (it's stitched using three threads) but as it uses JABC buttons if I used a higher count fabric the buttons would be too big...

Oh and one day I might just learn to take decent photos!

3 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

It looks lovely. Can't wait to see your progress.

Pointed Stitcher said...

Cute piece.

Carin said...

That looks great. I love those colors !

 

Total Pageviews