Wednesday 16 March 2011

Ho Hum

Wednesday 16 March 2011
Thanks for your comments on yesterday's post.  I am trying to protect myself and my family and DH is doing a good job of that too.  I made sure right from the start that I discussed it all with him - I don't want to be keeping secrets from him for a start and he's good at helping me talk through how I feel and supporting my decisions.

I have obviously got the message across to B though as I'm getting hardly any text messages from her when they were almost constant at one point.  This can only be a good thing.

In other less stressful news I've had a HD with the Biscornu and I'm up to seven completed pink bags.  The construction part of the bags involves some sewing then some ironing and then the final sewing so I started a bit of a production line rather than doing each bag individually.  I've done the first part of the sewing for all of them now and most of them are ironed so I'm on schedule to have them finished by the end of the week so I can then get on with the boy bags over the weekend.

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews