Thursday 17 March 2011

Ten Pink Bags!

Thursday 17 March 2011
That means I'm half way.  No pics as had too many chores to do last night but I will get some soon.

I've been talking to a fellow stitcher about Bent Creek's Snapperbets recently and because of this got the urge to pick up this WIP.  Unfortunately for me I couldn't find my charts for it but after a bit of frantic searching I found them this morning so I think I will be working on this one for a while.

Tomorrow is Comic Relief here in the UK so I should have a good few stitching hours in front of the TV in the evening which should help me get back into the design.  I'm about half way through and, if I recall correctly, it was quite a quick stitch so hopefully I'll make good progress before I get bored and move on.

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews