Friday 3 November 2023

Things to Finish Finish part 1

Friday 3 November 2023

 So I thought I'd add pictures of everything I've currently finished that's living in a box waiting  to be properly finished.  I'll have to group them as there's a lot!

Here are my Christmas finishes (there are a lot due to my love of the festive season!).


This one I might finish as a treat bag


This one needs a carrot nose adding.  I might finish as a backed picture.


This one will probably end up as an ornament 


Not sure yet what I'll do with this one


This one I hope to make into a cushion cover


This will probably end up as a backed picture


Hopefully a flat fold with my other Michael Powell designs


Probably a backed picture


Either a flat fold or a backed picture


Not sure yet what this might turn into



A flat fold finish awaits this one




Not sure what this will end up as.



Definitely a flat fold finish


Third snow globe from Bent Creek - still not sure what to do with them


Finished as an ornament


I'm thinking backed picture for this one too.







0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews