Thursday 2 November 2023

WIPocalypse

Thursday 2 November 2023

 So I need to get some of these projects off my WIP list.  Looking back at my old blog posts shows that some of my WIPs have been hanging around a VERY long time.

So, in the name of WIPocalypse, I intend to get as many of these finished as I possibly can.  I'd like to say no new starts but I know myself well enough to realise this is impossible so I'm going to try and go with one new small start allowed after five WIPs are busted.  This doesn't include Christmas ornaments.

So, a definitive 41 WIP list (with dates for those that I can find in the archives...)

Alphabet Fun - Bothy Threads
Aster's Amazing Adventures - Fuzzy Fox Designs
Bag End
Baubles - SamSarah
Be Attitudes Afghan (2007) - Shepherd's Bush
Busy Bees Stitching Tray - Shepherd's Bush
Celestial Dragon - Theresa Wentzler
Christmas Eve - SamSarah Designs
Coeur de Brodeuse (2007) - Tournicoton
Cows Afghan - Free charts
Counting Bats (2011) - Just Nan
Cut Thru Haunted House - Bothy Threads
Cut Thru Pirate Ship - Bothy Threads
Dear Santa Afghan (2007) - Margaret Sherry
Dear Santa, I've Been Very Good - Lizzie*Kate - finished 19.02.24
Dragon Virtues Afghan (2007) - Dragon Dreams
Handmade Houses Archway - Michael Powell
Hot Stuff (2011) - DebBees Designs
Love Tree - Bothy Threads
Making Friends - Just Nan
Merry Christmas by the Letter - Lizzie*Kate
Midnight Hunting - Dracolair
Mini Greek Island - Michael Powell
Murky Manor - Glendon Place
Owl Fun - Bothy Threads
Perpetual Calendar -
Puffin Party - Hands on Designs
Row of Christmas Fairies (2007) - Bothy Threads
Santa - Heritage Stitchcraft
Santa Clothes - Raise the Rook Designs (completed 25/11/23)
Scissors by Any Other Name - Cat's Whiskers
Seaside Tiny Town - Heart in Hand
Six Fat Men - Lizzie*Kate
Sixteen Sided Biscornu - Sue Hawkins
Sleigh Ride (2007) - Dimensions
Thine is the Trick and the Treat (2011) - Prairie Moon
Totally Whaled It - Durene Jones
Trade Winds (2007) - Theresa Wentzler
Very Scary - Lizzie*Kate
Wally the Walrus - Hands on Designs
Witches Hollow - The Primitive Needle

My first focus projects will be Sleigh Ride and Santa Clothes

1 comments:

tweezle said...

We both have some old WIPs! I just revived my blog and XS list and am fimally back to stitching after a long hiatus.

I'm impressed with your list as well as your finishes. Keep up the great work. I will be back to read more!

 

Total Pageviews