Tuesday 14 September 2010

We're home

Tuesday 14 September 2010
We've actually been home for nine days now but last week was a blur of unpacking, washing, ironing, getting ready for school, shoe shopping and school days! I'm back to feeling pretty much like we never had a holiday LOL.

We had a fabulous time away, the weather was amazing (32 - 40 degrees) and we swam in the sea, in a river, in swimming pools, we saw relatives that I'd never met (and some that I had), travelled the whole length of Greece and back, shopped, ate and relaxed.

Here's some pics from the trip:

Me and Connor (yes a rare pic of me!)



DH and Lia



Kavala - our house is one of those on that big hill!



Connor and DH in the sea



Lia



So now we're back home and settled down into a routine. We're on the run up to Christmas now which means it's a countdown till I'm back at work in January! Time has flown by and I know it'll be even quicker towards the end of the year.

Lia is now officially in year 1 at school and yesterday lost her first tooth! She's most excited about not being the smallest in the school and is really happy to be back. Connor is now a blonde! His baby hair is pretty much gone other than a quiff and his new hair is very blonde indeed. He's rolling over properly now and can roll back too. As of last week he's been eating solids and loving it - no building up slowly, he's right in there demanding lots of food.

As for me, I'm just organising a big party for next year. I hit 40 (OMG!!!) in April and I always use a 'zero' birthday as an excuse for a party plus we're having Connor christened on the morning of the party so it'll be a joint birthday / christening. A little unorthodox but hey, that's me LOL. I have ambitious plans for the party so will no doubt spend the next seven months going a bit bonkers getting it all organised and being waaaaay too excited for my own good.

4 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

So happy to see a photo of YOU! You look great, BTW. Sounds like things are going well.

Courtney said...

I literally said out loud "oh my goodness that little boy is cute!!" Your kids are adorable!!!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely photos from your holiday.

Mad about Craft said...

So glad you had a lovely holiday & the photos are nice too!

Go fo it, enjoy the planning and I'll be right with you as I am 50 next year and also want to organise a party.

 

Total Pageviews