Oooops, I'm a bit late with this. My main reason is Adventure World on Facebook - it drains my time and all of a sudden I've got no additional time for blogging or reading blogs or working or reading or sewing LOL.
Okay maybe it's not that bad but it does tend to eat up my internet time and I'll confess I'm behind on my blog reading as well as posting. I have been stitching and reading and sewing and I will try and post more in October.
1. Blog more - The numbers are still holding up but September wasn't the best month
2. No stash purchases - managed this one
3. Reduce my stitching WIP list - yes! Two finishes (one that was a new start)
4. No new stitching starts in the first half of the year - n/a
5. Find the quilting bug again and reduce my quilting WIPs - yes, some tops were indeed completed
6. Read at least 50 books - 4 read this month taking my total to 28 so far this year.
7. Reduce the clutter in the house - yes, more rubbish left
8. Lose weight - pass
9. Stick to the household budget and find ways to reduce expenditure - pretty much but I do need to get better
10. Work on the garden - nope
17 minutes ago