Saturday 29 December 2007

Is this what they mean by Over-Achieving?

Saturday 29 December 2007
I've completed my first WIP!

DH and I watched 'The History Boys' last night and I got on with The Stitching Shed's Santa Cushion and here he is:



I don't have a before pic but I did his hat, the star, the green border and the backstitching last night. He needs to be finished into a cushion so he's now part of my 'complete finishing' list.

I have now taken pics of the other four WIPs in my first list:

Red Threads Redwork



The Trilogy's Secret Snowdrift



Newton's Law - Keep Calm at all Times



Simply Heritage Cats - Ginny



I also had a small HD over Christmas - the Bent Creek Zipper 'Tis the Season



And finally for this pic filled post, here's our Christmas tree :)

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews