Monday 10 August 2009

On a Go Slow...

Monday 10 August 2009
For some reason August seems to have sapped my energy - we're off on holiday the weekend after next and I'm feeling kind of in limbo as the holiday marks the 'big change' in our lives to the new improved routine.

I am stitching - Happy Haunting is getting so close to a finish and Tempest is coming on nicely. I am also doing a bit of sewing but I just can't settle, I want to slob around a bit but I also find myself pacing and looking at things I think should be done but don't actually get around to doing.

Anyway, I just had a lovely weekend with friends and am expecting my niece and her little girl this weekend so Lia and I should have lots of fun.

I will, at some point, really get round to posting some pictures...

1 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Ive been away and am catching up on your blog.
How very brave you are to list your projects online!!! I won't even go there as I am afraid of how long that list would be.
AVAST ME CAR KEYS just cracks me up. My little grandson Hunter is into pirates too. Will have to share that one. Thanks for the smile.

 

Total Pageviews