Sunday 25 July 2010

Summer holidays Days 2 and 3

Sunday 25 July 2010
Well that was a quick weekend! We went to my hometown yesterday morning and stayed over at my sisters house coming back home this evening.

It was a lovely weekend - lots of friends for Lia to play with and lots of cuddles for Connor. Oh and a lovely BBQ today.

I am now wrestling with some homesickness - I haven't lived at home for 18 years but it is still home and all my family are there. Now my bro and my niece have littluns too it's hard to leave - Lia and her cousin Luisa adore each other and there were lots of tears when they had to say goodbye. We are going back in 10 days though so we can spend a little more time together but it's just not the same as being able to pop over whenever we want (it's a two hr drive).

Oh well, DH isn't averse to moving there so you never know, if the job situation works out we might end up there/

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews