Wednesday 1 August 2012

August WIPocalypse

Wednesday 1 August 2012
Late and very little to show for myself!

This summer I've been mainly being a Mum and stitching hasn't really featured in my agenda much.  We've also been here and there on trips - the Cambridge Folk Festival and visiting family and we're now off for a weeks camping.

I have done a bit of work on The Flock but that's really all there is for now...


There's only a couple of weeks to the next WIPocalypse but hopefully I'll have something to show!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Loving your flock cross-stitch...
Enjoy the rest of the holidays, especially the camping :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching

Kathy A. said...

Oh, I just love this one. That fabric is such a cool color and the stitch so funky. LOVE IT!!!!

 

Total Pageviews