Tuesday 2 April 2013

A Finish and a couple of WIPs

Tuesday 2 April 2013
So I'm back again.  It's the school holidays so I've actually got time to sit and compose a post!  Life is good but still manically busy but I am taking time to catch my breath this holidays and spend some quality time with the kids as well as trying to get all the jobs done that have piled up while I've been working.

Something else that's happening this holiday is that Connor turns 3 on Sunday.  Yes really.  I have no idea where the time goes as Lia will be 8 in two months and it only seems like yesterday that we discovered she'd be joining the two of us.

One good thing about the two of them growing up is that they are much more independent (especially Little Miss 'I'm just going to play in my room' LOL) so I am slowly getting a bit more crafting time again.

Anyway, the post title promises a finish and here it is:


Brrr! from Bent Creek stitched on a piece of 32ct Crystal Stellar from Picture this Plus.  He was the last of my winter stitching pieces and I've now moved on to a couple of more spring like WIPs, The Flock and Up the Garden Path.


SamSarah's The Flock - a WIP from last year that is getting some TLC.


Michael Powell's Up the Garden Path - a new start for 2013

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching.

Claire said...

Looking good.x

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous finish :D and lovely stitching :D

Karoline said...

Cute finish & the wips look good

 

Total Pageviews