So it's month 2 of 2014 and I have plans. January was super-busy and we barely had enough time to keep up with the day-to-day let alone to add in extras. Hopefully February will be the opposite as we have very little planned and therefore time to get on with things. My list of 'want to get dones' is as follows:
1. Finish tidying and organising the craft room.
2. Get the christmas decorations into the loft (which requires DH to put down some loft boards first)
3. Likewise get the suitcases into the loft which will free up cupboard space.
4. Make a baby quilt for a work colleague (this is a must, rather than a want).
5. Make at least one blind for the house
6. Make at least one cushion cover for the house
7. Start my journal
8. Empty at least four more boxes from the move
9. Stitch on two wips
10. Kit up some stitchy ornaments
15 minutes ago