Friday 31 January 2014

January Review

Friday 31 January 2014
So it's the end of January and I'm still here, just a bit quieter than the beginning of the month as work has been busy.  I have been managing some stitching though and even had a new start which I need to get a picture of to post.  It's Owl Fun by Bothy Threads.

Something I have managed to do quite a bit of this month is read - I've finished 8 books!

WIPs stitched on:
Needlecase
The Flock

New starts:
Owl Fun - Bothy Threads

Books read:
Alice Bliss - Laura Harrington
West End Girls - Jenny Colgan
Sheltering Rain - Jojo Moyes
The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
The Alchemists Daughter - Katherine McMahon
The Red House - Mark Haddon
Here's Looking at You - Mhairi McFarlane
Tideline - Penny Hancock



0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews