For 2014 I'd like to:
1. Get some stitched ornaments happening - Christmas and Halloween
2. Finish up some of my many current WIPs - in fact to catalogue my current WIPs as I have no idea how many I have right now
3. To organise and rationalise my stash
4. To get the sewing machine out a lot and make a large dent in my fabric stash as it's way too much for the new house
5. To not increase my stash levels at all unless it's a specific item I
need to complete a quilting project such as wadding, thread, etc. For
stitching I will try and be good enough to avoid a project if it's not
completely kitted up
6. To finish up all the projects for the new house - blinds, cushion
covers, bunting and accessories for the kids, floor 'loungers'.
7. To quilt and finish at least two of the quilt tops I have made up
8. To work on some Christmas projects early in the year so that I don't
arrive at yet another December with big plans and no time.
9. Baby Jane blocks
10. Bottled rainbow blocks
I've deliberately kept them quite non-specific as I really don't know how the year is going to shape up. Money wise we'll be stretched to make ends meet for the first half of the year as we're still paying the nursery fees. After that we'll be paying off the credit card and overdraft but at least we'll have a bit more spare cash - I'm dreaming of the days when we're debt free other than the mortgage!
40 minutes ago