Tuesday 7 January 2014

Yet another WIP

Tuesday 7 January 2014
So I guess part of cataloguing my WIPs is posting them all here.  I'm doing them individually so I can better keep track of them but I'm sure at some point I'll just upload a bunch of them through boredom LOL.

Here's A Scissor by and other Name from The Cat's Whiskers.  I've gone a bit bonkers with the colours but I love them.  I've had this piece of sparkly yellow fabric for a long time (I'm pretty sure it's one I dyed myself) and love it but struggled to find a project to use it on.  Once I started with the fabric I then raided my relatively small stash of threads and picked some nice bright reds and oranges to go with it.

As you can see from the picture it's quite tight on space to get the design on the fabric but I have just about enough room...


0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews