Friday 10 July 2009

Off on our Hols!

Friday 10 July 2009
We're off for a weeks holiday tomorrow with most of my family - my Mother, Mother-in-Law, Father-in-Law, Sister, Brother-in-Law, Niece, Nephew-in-Law (if that's the right label LOL) and Great Niece!

We're taking over three farm cottages at Villavin Farm in Devon. DH, Lia and I had a lovely week there last year so we're going back (and no, my enjoyment was in no way enhanced by the fact there is a quilting shop on the farm too, of course it isn't...)

Hopefully the weather will be kind to us as there are lovely beaches nearby but just spending time together will be fun, it's the first family holiday we've had since I was a kid and Lia is so excited about having her little cousin there to play with as they get on like a house on fire.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Have a fabulous holiday and leave something in the quilt shop for other folks :)

 

Total Pageviews