Tuesday 13 September 2011

2012 WIPocalypse

Tuesday 13 September 2011
So rumours abound that the world will end in 2012.  In the spirit of panic that all those WIPs will never get finished Measi has come up with the 2012 WIPocalypse - a year of project stripping before the world ends.

I've signed up (at least I hope I have - I thought I already had but checking back I couldn't see my post so I've tried again).  I'd already been contemplating another year of working as much from my WIP list as I can cope with so this'll be a good motivator.

It's a simple process - sign up and then post your progress every full moon in 2012.  She even provides you with the dates.

1 comments:

Boyett-Brinkley said...

This sounds interesting -- the only thing is, I need to have most of my WIPS done by Christmas!!! Yikes! I might sign up, though.

 

Total Pageviews