Monday 12 September 2011

This weekend I...

Monday 12 September 2011
- won £15 on the lottery!
- decided not to bother retiring on my winnings LOL
- nagged DH into the loft to get more boarding done
- despaired that we need to buy yet more boards in order for him to finish (it's been 3 years!)
- realised we need to get Lia a new ballet leotard as she's grown quite a bit
- finished my 1st Fat Man
- frogged my Halloween Sampler after deciding that the 'yellow' thread used was much to dark
- played on Pottermore A LOT
- had a nice afternoon out in town where with the family
- spent my in-laws money on things we needed for the kids
- bought me a new bag (half price in the sales)
- had a good lie in
- ate too much junk food
- decided to get back focussed on my diet plans
- did an awful lot of ironing
- bruised the bottom of my foot on one of Connor's building blocks
- started getting the first tingles of that Christmas feeling
- resolved to get on the sewing machine this week

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Looks like you had a good productive weekend.
And I like the new photos in your heading...Connor looks so serious :)

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Busy! I almost can't remember what I did this weekend -- must not have been much!

Mad about Craft said...

I'm getting Christmas tingles too!

 

Total Pageviews