Thursday 1 September 2011

August Roundup

Thursday 1 September 2011
1. Blog more - Yep. 
2. No stash purchases - ah, yes well, erm, oops!  JCS Halloween Special, Just Nan limited editions, Lizzie Kate 6 Fat Men, a Jelly Roll and a Layer Cake.  I guess this one I failed on
3. Reduce my stitching WIP list - yes!  Four finishes (one that was a new start too)
4. No new stitching starts in the first half of the year - one new start that was finished - I think I'll change this to reflect we're in the second half of the year now.
5. Find the quilting bug again and reduce my quilting WIPs - not in August
6. Read at least 50 books - 4 read this month taking my total to 24 so far this year.
7. Reduce the clutter in the house - three bags to a charity shop and three to friends.
8. Lose weight - pass
9. Stick to the household budget and find ways to reduce expenditure - not even close
10. Work on the garden - nope but we did play in it a lot

1 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

I couldn't resist the L*K snowmen either.

 

Total Pageviews