Erm so I'm still here and I'm doing ok but life turned manic shortly after my last post (yes that was August!) and it's only just starting to slow down.
A brief summary of the last four months:
1. My new job is brilliant, I absolutely love it and getting up for work is a pleasure once again.
2. My new job is knackering and I spent the first six weeks getting home, getting the kids fed and in bed and then collapsing on the sofa.
3. My new job has exposed me to the equivalent of germ warfare and I spent much if the first term (Sept to Dec) sick one way or another although I did manage to have only one day off work during that time when I had raging tonsilitis.
4. I still adore my job despite 2 and 3.
5. My kids are doing well although Connor too has gone through a lot of sickness especially over Christmas when he was extremely ill during our trip to Greece. He has ended up with Scarlet Fever (who knew you could still get that?) but is pretty much through the worst now. However he does weigh the same as he did seven months ago so needs some building up.
6. Christmas was spent in Greece and was, not to put too finer point on it, dreadful. I'm not sure when I'll have the mental strength to go back and spend time with the inlaws...
7. I have stitched and I have quilted but nowhere near as much as I like.
8. I intend to start posting here more.
9. I hope I'm not as embarassed by 8. as I am by the previous post on this blog.
10. I thank any of you out there who are still bothered about reading this!
1 hour ago