Sunday 24 April 2011

I've been bad!

Sunday 24 April 2011
And no I don't mean the lack of posting this month.

Yesterday I met up with three of my fellow stitchers/quilters and had a lovely day out.  We visited three quilting shops as well as beading and knitting stores and had a lovely lunch and gossip.

It was the first time I've been to a quilting shop since September and so I had a shopping list!

I got these fabrics to back a quilt I'm currently putting together:


These for a new project:


And these fat quarters just because I could!

In my defence I used birthday money. Well mostly birthday money ;-)

Oh and you might have noticed that these pictures are much better than my usual offerings.  I have a new camera!  One of the large supermarket chains in the UK has an offer on using up their reward vouchers for double their face value so I used mine to get a completely free new camera.

And what's more it's red:

I absolutely love it and now need to go and take pictures of all my WIPs and finishes again so they look half way decent LOL.

Happy Easter everyone

5 comments:

Paula said...

Lovely fabrics. I'm in the process of falling into the quilitng abyss so I think I may have some questions at Dove Farm for the quilters.

Kathy A. said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous fabrics. Love them all.
Your new camera takes wonderful photos. Enjoy your new toy!

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous fabrics. Love your new camera - have fun taking photos.

Z said...

Ooh - lovely fabrics. Especially the middle ones. They would go beautifully on (this) quilt I'd like to make :D. (this) is the All About Colour quilt almost at the bottom of this page - http://www.fabricfreedom.co.uk/QuiltsAndProjects.html - of free instructions. Some really nice quilts there and some that I really think are your colours.

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Nice! (both the fabric and the camera)

 

Total Pageviews