Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Pincushion

Tuesday 26 April 2011
Thanks for your lovely comments on my last couple of posts -

Paula, Sally and I have offered Gina a quilting lesson at Dove Farm so there'll be plenty of it going on

Amanda, there are some gorgeous quilts on that link you bad enabler!

Jo, I'm glad you feel inspired - I can't wait to see what you are inspired to do LOL.

So, my pincusion.  I don't know why but I didn't have a pincushion and had never thought of making one until the quilting bug started rearing it's head again.  I used a wooden curtain ring for the base and just a large circle of fabric pulled into a ball and sewn to the ring.  Nothing sophisticated or particularly neat but hey, it does what it's supposed to!

1 comments:

Z said...

It looks great, nice and bright :)

It was actually my MIL that found that link, I was so happy she shared it with me, especially since I'd been looking at a kit for the All About Colour one. And the best part about those patterns are they are all free, so you don't even have to justify spending money :) Course there is the fabric, but that's a minor point. lol

 

Total Pageviews