Sunday 29 May 2011

Pinterest!

Sunday 29 May 2011
So I've found a new site to play with.  Pinterest allows you to create boards full of visual bookmarks and it's fab!  I have a huge list of bookmarks, many of which are a tad obscure because I've bookmarked them quickly without noting exactly what they are but with pinterest you can pin any image from a website onto one of your pinboards with a note and you have a visual reference.

I'm slowly tidying up my bookmarks this way and my pinterest boards are here - sign up or message me and I can send out an invitation as I have some spares, it's fun!

ps there's still a couple of days to enter the anniversary giveaway, just comment on my previous post...

pps I should warn you that looking at others pins can be dangerous, my wish list has grown a bit!

1 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Now that's not fair. I am supposed to be cleaning my house and I am wandering through your pins admiring everything. I especially love that door star. Oh good - something else I want to do. Wherever shall I fit that in? ROFL

 

Total Pageviews