Wow, three finishes this month, that's some kind of record for me LOL.
So here it is, a bit wonky but I'm sure you'll forgive...
Not bad for a WIP that started out like this in January:
I did make a couple of alterations - I left of the final snowflake band as I think it's better without it plus I started it and felt it just didn't show up very well. I also didn't stitch the over 1 acorns in the Autumn band, basically because I couldn't be bothered and I don't think the piece loses anything without them.
There's an error in one of the verses (an extra thread between letters) and an error in the border on the left corrected by an extra thread at the bottom. Unfortunately for me I'm a bit picky about things like this and I know that I'll always notice the errors. I'm not correcting them now though, I'm hoping that I can convince myself I don't need to LOL.
41 minutes ago