Thursday 11 August 2011

Boredom is a bad thing

Thursday 11 August 2011
My clicky finger has been naughty again.

It started as an inocent surf to look for free quilt patterns for charm packs because that was more fun than any of the jobs I have to do at work.  This is the point where I can blame Sheila because it was she who sent me a charm pack and therefore her fault that I was surfing for ways to use it.  Anyway, whilst surfing I came across the Moda Trick or Treat collection and I was scuppered.

I've decided that 8 months of not looking at stash has left me with absolutely no immunity towards pretty things LOL.  Anyway, I've just bought two charm packs from eBay but was able to resist a Layer Cake and a Jelly Roll too.  I was so close to getting them but I really really don't have the money this month so I must resist.  But I do need some yardage for backing whatever I decide to make with the charm packs so I'm sure some of this one and this one will head my way in the next few weeks.

That scrabbling sound you can hear is me getting firmly back on the Wagon before I bankrupt my family LOL

3 comments:

Shebafudge said...

You had to show me that didn't you? You just had to show me! Don't worry I told DH it was all your fault!!! I've ordered the charm pack as well as a Christmassy one. (Well like you say, one will be lonely in the envelope!)

Thank you :)

Lesleyanne said...

LOL. You have made me laugh this week with your posts.

Sheila said...

Grasshopper - you have listened well :)

 

Total Pageviews