Saturday 20 September 2008

A New Look

Saturday 20 September 2008
Given I never got round to sorting out the last blog template properly I had been thinking I should find something ready made I could use. How fortuitous that I stumbled on a link to some fantastic blog templates!

I might tweak this one a bit but I love it (and there were half a dozen more on the above link that I loved too so I might play around with the look every now and again. Anyway I have to load up blogrolling again and tweak my widgets (oo-er!) but other than that I'm a happy bunny.

Oh and an update on the LNS story, they called back and informed me they'd still not received any of the kit in stock (I placed the order on 31st May, surely they might have mentioned it?) So I requested a refund and ordered the kit from Sew and So. It arrived this morning.

At least now I don't have to worry about what to get my Stepdad for Christmas.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the new look and glad you finally got your kit!

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Wow, Joy, I love it! It looks great. And I think that shop is ridiculous for taking so long to inform you that they didn't have any (which also seems ridiculous since you got it so quickly from the other place!). Glad you finally got it!

Jennifer said...

Love the new look - very cheerful!

 

Total Pageviews