Monday 22 September 2008

When is a job not a job?

Monday 22 September 2008
Answer? I have no idea.

It now looks like I am not going to be made redundant but I still don't have any official word either way. I have a meeting this Wednesday with my Boss and her Boss so I am presuming it'll confirm things one way or another.

Apparently the CIO wants to bring in a technology that I am the team expert in and what she wants usually happens which means I'm not going anywhere. But in these times who really knows what is going to happen from one day to the next.

All this waiting about is really annoying!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Boy. Talk about yanking your chain!!! I hope they get this sorted out soon, for your peace of mind!

Paula said...

Blimey. I hope it gets sorted soon.

Shebafudge said...

Hi, I hope they let you know one way or another pretty quickly, it's horrible to be in limbo.

 

Total Pageviews