Sunday 6 January 2008

More finishes

Sunday 6 January 2008
So another WIP bites the dust - here's Secret Snowdrift from The Trilogy




Also it was my latest quilting class yesterday and we learned a technique to make quick quilt tops - we started and completed a top in a day and here's mine:




And finally here's the quilt top I completed last weekend, the Moda Quilt in a Tin:




I'm also very close to finishing another WIP - I'm making the most of my enthusiasm to get lots done.

Currently the three of us are a bit under the weather, we're all coming down with a nasty cold - much sneezing and nose blowing has been happening today - so we haven't been particularly productive but we need to get the Christmas decorations down tonight so I'm trying to summon up some energy.

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews