Friday 9 September 2005

Good news!

Friday 9 September 2005
DD's weight is perfect!

So perfect in fact that the Health Visitor I saw questioned whether the last one was maybe wrong! I have to say that if I hadn't seen the scales register the weight last time myself I'd have been likely to agree with her but anyway, I don't care about that anymore, I'm just totally happy that we're back on track.

This Health Visitor told me that I should hold off solids to as close to six months as I can as they are now recommending milk only till six months. Talk about mixed messages! Still, I'm happy to continue with milk for as long as possible given the hassle and end result smell of the alternative.

DD hit the 25th percentile line bang on this time and is 12lb 3oz (5.54kg). She is filling her 3-6 month clothes though as she's so darned long. I may have to stop buying sleep suits and body suits as she's so long in the body that they don't do up and the next size up are so baggy as she's so skinny.

Still, as I've said before, better to be long and thin - here's hoping she stays that way.

As for me, I'm feeling a bit better - not so snotty but I have a terrible headache and am still running a bit of a temperature. Thankfully it's the weekend and DBF will be around to help with DD more so I can get some rest.

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews