Wednesday 7 September 2005

I'm sick...

Wednesday 7 September 2005
It started with a bout of the sneezes yesterday afternoon and this morning is a full blown icky cold.

I don't feel as bad as I think I should feel which is good but it's also making me think I'm going to feel worse by the end of today.

This is the second time I've been really sick since DD was born - the last time DBF bought the germs into the house but this time I have no idea where it came from so I have no idea how long it's going to last.

I'm reluctant to go to the doctors for antibiotics as I've had two courses of them since May and I know that the more you take the more your body forgets how to fight germs itself so I guess I'll get through today and see how it goes.

Thankfully I don't have much to do this week that's important but my parents are coming tomorrow and we're supposed to be having lunch with DBF so that may have to be cancelled. I may also have to postpone getting DD weighed on Friday as it's a mother and baby group and I don't think it's fair to spread germs there.

I hate being sick but my main concern is DD getting it too. We somehow got away with it last time when both DBF and I were sick and she remained fine so fingers crossed we get lucky this time too...

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews