Sunday 15 November 2009

Christmas is coming...

Sunday 15 November 2009
... and Joy is getting fat LOL.

Baby bump well and truly starting to make it's presence felt.

It feels a lot like Christmas around here today, or at least it smells a lot like Christmas, as I have three Christmas puddings steaming on the hob and a Christmas cake cooking in the oven. I've been the family chief pudding maker since I was 15 and some years I have made up to 8 but I cut back this year just because of time and energy. Still, it's one for our family Christmas, one for my Brother and SIL and one taster pudding for DH.

I am now flu jabbed up. Swine flu in one arm and seasonal flu in the other. Apart from general soreness in the sf arm I haven't had any nasty symptoms. It's much better today as well - just sore to touch or if I stretch it out.

We are having a nice sunday - the weather here is lovely and we're getting some jobs done then this afternoon we have friends coming over who are staying for dinner and DH is doing the cooking so I'll be able to chill out.

1 comments:

Rebel In Ontario said...

Do we get to see pictures of said baby bump?

 

Total Pageviews