Monday 2 November 2009

Getting Started

Monday 2 November 2009
Well I had a very productive day yesterday despite having a three hour 'power nap' in the afternoon. My plan to get the sewing machine out was unsuccessful but I did:
  1. Cut out three quilt tops
  2. Sort out some fabric for the binding of the two Christmas stockings I have to make
  3. Choose the colours for the three Sue Hawkins bookmarkers and cut the thread to the right length
  4. Locate the Winnie the Pooh book panels
  5. Stitch on the Noah's Ark Quilt
I'm definitely feeling fired up - posting the list yesterday has certainly focussed my mind. Today I have to find and order some backing fabric for the Advent panels and I'll probably need to order some wadding this month too as there's no way I have enough for all the projects I want to do. I will wait a bit though so I can better estimate the amount to order.

So, does that help or hinder your guess as to how many I'll finish before the end of March?

1 comments:

Kathy A. said...

You go girl! You are really on track there.

 

Total Pageviews