Friday 6 November 2009

Noah's Ark Baby Quilt

Friday 6 November 2009
So here's my progress on the Noah's Ark stitched quilt. I've been working on this pretty much any time I have free and it actually stitches up pretty quickly. I wouldn't say it was a fun stitch though, the pre-quilting means it can be a bit of a bugger in places as I chose not to have threads showing on the back so I'm stitching only through the top two layers. In some places the pre-quilting is so tight that this can be a real struggle!

I also don't like how it looks stitched with the blue still showing but that's just be being daft and once it's all done the blue markings will disappear with a wash. Sorry it's a bit of a naff photo but I'm just going to have to face the fact that I'm crap at getting good pics!


1 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Nice work on that baby quilt. I can't believe you are only stitching through two layers. That makes it a real challenge.

 

Total Pageviews