Friday 27 November 2009

Everything is going okay

Friday 27 November 2009
So I had my latest scan yesterday and, as far as they can tell, all is okay which is a relief. We also found out the sex but we're going to wait a while before we share that news with everyone, we're enjoying it as a family at the moment.

I have the another scan in three and a half weeks which is to check the heart in more detail but the sonographer said that as far as she can see all is okay so I'm a bit less stressed about that now. It's all much more real now we're over half way and we know that things are okay in there - we're starting to plan the bedroom now and come the new year it'll be all systems go to get organised.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers (yes I know it's a day late but yesterday was Thanksgiving for my little family too) and have a great weekend all of you

0 comments:

 

Total Pageviews